Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Monday, October 14, 2013

Story telling!


Today i got a chance to do something that I really love and that is story telling. I asked a little girl, Sneha, if she wanted to listen to a story and she agreed. So we found a spot and I asked her to choose a book. I was a little nervous because I wasn't sure how i would communicate the story to her in my limited knowledge of Tamil. Athat was not a problem at all! I started of with my very broken tamil and she completed my sentences for me!Wherever she knew i was getting stuck it was like she was reading my mind. At that point it changed from story telling to story sharing! I just had to point out to the picture and she would give her version of what that picture indicates. We finished almost 5 books like that...

--Sonia Elizabeth P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear on the site shortly.