Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thanksgiving Weekend


...For me the caravan was an exotic experience and I was part of it for selfish reasons. But now its become part of my life and the unconditional love the kids shower us with is incredible and heartwarming. Believe me, their smiles and tight hugs just make my day, and I will be high on happiness the entire week. The fact that the kids look up to me as a volunteer and they want to see me every week and hang out with me just fills my heart and boosts my ego as well. It makes me insanely happy when kids say things like we are like siblings to them, I mean I must have done something right but I have no idea when, where and how, in these few weeks we have forged this incredibly beautiful bond with the kids and I miss them already. My life will not be the same without the caravan.
I think with Tackle we have been successful in giving the kids smiles and loads of learning, they have freedom of choice and most importantly the vision what we had has come true in some sense. those big idealistic speeches and ideas what we communicated at the orientations have come true.


-- Sara Fathima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear on the site shortly.