Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Saturday, February 3, 2018

THE IMPACT ON THE KIDS !


My internship with Headstreams was impactful to the kids in a way that they showed great improvement in their interaction with others. When I think about my first day of the caravan and compare the kids behaviour now, now I can see that they have become outspoken and open towards me. The kids are now more confident about themselves. These changes can be seen and observed in the way the children participate in the different games conducted by the caravan team. Even when the materials are being distributed to the kids, we can see that they have become patient and they actually wait for their turn. And at times when there is shortage of any materials they share it among themselves. I just hope that the kids feel as enlightened from this experience as I do.

- Livi Chishi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear on the site shortly.