Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Caravan Experience - Children Helping Facilitator Play

This was the first caravan of the new year and the first caravan held at <caravan location> in a long time. There was a lot of excitement in the air as we would be meeting the kids at the school after a long time.

At this caravan, most of the time was spent interacting with the kids as I hadn't seen them for a long time. They were were excited. We played badminton for the first time at the caravan. As this was a sport that I had never played before, I was really bad the first few times, but the kids who I was playing against showed great patience with me and even gave me tips on how o plat better.

-Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear on the site shortly.