Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Caravan Experience - Dance Dance

The dance part of the caravan always brings out smiles and joy to children. It is fun to observe how even our instructors act like children when the music is turned on. I noticed a young girl in the corner practicing the steps of a song. I felt like she was shy and didn't know the steps properly but later I realized that she didn't want to leave her friend who was in the art group.

I feel like the caravans keep on adding to my experiences of community service. Earlier, I had some stereotypes associated with boys who were in <caravan location> but these caravans are helping me to understand that the reality is very different.

- Aeiman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear on the site shortly.