Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Feeling special on Saturdays.


It was the usual Saturday, I reached the caravan venue after 2 hours of intellectual torture. The weather was calm and cool, and soon the kids started coming in. We had a plan and materials set for them only for us to change it again, thanks to not knowing Kannada. So we ended up as a drawing stall. 
And it turns out the kids are incredibly talented and love drawing and coloring bright colors. We had about 27 kids(surprising) and they drew and gave their feedback on the leaves and left for other stalls.   
By almost the end of the evening 2 girls are pulling me along and asking me to dance and play and they would want to hold my hands or stand next to me(overwhelming, surprising). It made me feel special and the innocence of the kids is adorable.

---- Sara Fathima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear on the site shortly.