Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Little Tackle Indian Idol..



The day did start certainly on a challenging note. As very few kids turned up in the beginning. In the beginning with my broken Kannada i asked kids if they were interested in 'haddu', but none of them were willing to come to our stall. So to allure the kids I had to sing the song 'Dil hai chota sa' and then i get weird stares... but however we could kick start our stall. Then the fun began when we started playing ‘Antakhshari’. But I was deeply touched to see the kids interested to sing and their innocent expression of joy. We also had to choreograph a lullaby, where i could go really crazy with the kids getting back all my madness hidden within me. Finally I did learn that never underestimate kids with regard to anything as they knew many more songs than me.


---- Sabu John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear on the site shortly.