Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Birds, trees & children makes a perfect evening!!

Initially we started out with the art and craft stall by teaching children to make birds. We advertised to the children by showing the birds so that it would impress them. Then as children started to flock in, we found it really hard to teach every other child how to make the birds because we had start over the process all over again.

However, soon we had children coming to paint what they had made and it was very exciting. I personally sat with every child till they completed painting their birds and trees. Some of them also painted flowers for me. I was so happy seeing them, it moved me. Some children later came in again asking if they could paint another tree but I could not really give them another chance since there were others who had not got an opportunity to do it. Some children were asking my name and asked to come back again next week.

Towards the end, children came hugging us and touched our faces and thanked us. It was absolutely delightful. Nothing could have made me more happier than this.

--- R. Moulya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear on the site shortly.