Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Crazy boys..


For the first time in my life i never got irritated even for a moment despite such chaos and naughty kids. may be because i was expecting it. Got my childhood back when i danced (Ganpathi dance) crazy with the kids. Happy and emotional when i had 5 of them clinging on to my shoulders and head. 3 guys Rafeeq , Munniswammy and Abdul were really special to me. The rowdy Rathore Munniswammy who was so sarcastic to talk to me at first by the end of the caravan promised to dance next week to a Tamil song of superstar Vijay and asked me to get it downloaded.

--- A. Sabu John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear on the site shortly.