Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The perfect stress buster...


I was a little tensed because i reached the venue a bit late. I din't know how many children would turn up but was hugely surprised to see around 150 kids bustling with energy and enthusiasm. We started with a 3-legged race, which the kids seemed to love. That's when they started getting inquisitive about us and wanted to be with us. 

We divided ourselves into stalls, and a lot of boys were enthusiastic about games and sports. They decided on what games they wanted to play- Kabaddi, and taught us the rules of the game. They were really happy that they could teach us. 

While playing chain kho, the energy of 7 kids pulled me to the ground and I fell down with a thud. That was the funniest moment of the day. By the end of two hours I was exhausted and panting for breath, while the children were still energetic. Wow. 

It was such a stress buster and felt so nice when these kids were around me. The girls were sweethearts and they were refusing to let go of me. One tiny girl came  up to me and gave me a flower as well. the boys kept goofing around till the end of the day and that was simply adorable. A very memorable day indeed

--- Kruthika Swaminathan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear on the site shortly.