Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What do you think about me??


Reached caravan at 2:20 pm. Just few Tacklers were there that time and I joined the registration team. I was astounded by the number of kids there and they were just awesome. As we were finishing with the registration the remaining Tacklers joined in. The Tacklers divided themselves into their respective stalls. I was part of the drama & theater stall, we started with an ice-breaker with the children who came to our stall. A kid  called 'Bharathi' looked at me and said, "Anna I am scared of you." I wonder why she said that?? But I told her that there is nothing to be scared about me. 
Last we were coming to the end of the Caravan for the day, Bharathi kid came to me and asked ' nivu sanivaradandu  bara beku'-(‘you have to come on Saturdays’) what she said made me extremely happy.
The whole day was awesome enjoyed a lot.. :)
 
---Aghosh P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear on the site shortly.