Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Monday, August 5, 2013

Dance like there's no tomorrow


...I was asked to repeat this entire process (of playing music and dancing) but with just the boys because they never properly got a chance to dance. They obviously went crazy dancing as well, if not more so than the girls. There was one boy in particular I just loved watching. He literally was dancing like a hero from a Tamil movie with full on expressions and emotions and style. I wouldn't be surprised if he really made it big in the cinema world one day.
As I was standing there watching them dance I felt a huge grin on my face that I now realise would have looked extremely stupid to an external observer. But I couldn't help myself. I was in awe of these children. Seeing them happy, no matter how short that time might be, really did some good things to my brain because I went home feeling on top of the world. They come from such diverse, different and difficult backgrounds. Yet, it was so easy for them to just let go and be free with who they were as people and dance like there was no tomorrow. I was really happy watching that. Yes, it definitely made my week...


--Apsara V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear on the site shortly.