Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Dance and friendship bands!


When we reached we were all awestruck considering the children as always outnumbered the volunteers. We weren't prepared to handle the crowd. Well that's what we thought atleast. It wasn't raining so the turn out was pretty amazing.
The kids came running into our stall (dance) because like all of us their stereos buster seemed to be screaming into a mike and dancing like no one is watching. They danced only if I did, which though a tiny bit selfish made me feel very special. I also managed to get more of them to dance by telling them they'd get to teach me. Who knew interaction was such a boon?
For letting loose with them I was rewarded with friendship bands which made me feel so very special. The connection we feel with them is crazy. Hope all weeks are as great.


-- Anahita Bhandari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear on the site shortly.