Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A bitter-sweet goodbye!


This was my last caravan and as I entered the caravan, the kids jumped on me and dragged me to the drawing corner. Little Shilpa sat on my lap and started colouring and telling me all about her grandma's passing. She sobbed softly as she spoke about it and I hugged her close to me. She then gave me a cute smile and continued colouring. The kids then wanted to dance so we played a few songs for them. I also had to run behind naughty Aishu to get my glasses back from her. I'm definitely going to miss that kid!
These few months have given me some unforgettable memories and heart-breaking experiences and I will always cherish them.


--Supriya Subramanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear on the site shortly.