Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Monday, August 19, 2013

Toothless grins make my weekend


I was a little hesitant when I first reached the school even though it was my second time as I had shifted to a new venue. But the moment I entered the school grounds, the children were so excited to see more new faces that I didn't even get a moment to collect myself before they dragged me into their midst to dance along with them. The young ones were simply a joy to be with. Their innocence and toothless grins never fail to capture you. For me the best part of the day was sitting with some of the younger kids and watching them draw and asking me if I liked what they drew. Some of them clambered onto my lap and said I was their best friend wh25 Octich to me was the highlight of my day. Also it was wonderful to see how gifted some of the kids were in dance and singing and drawing! Truly a talented bunch! All I can say is that. I simply cannot wait till next weekend when I can see them again!

--Arshia R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear on the site shortly.