Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Stories of children and tacklers from the Tackle world

Friday, August 23, 2019

Caravan Experience - Little Things Make a Big Difference

Today was the first time that I got to experience anything like this and I had a wonderful time.

There was one incident that caught my eye. My friend was standing right under the sun during the closing session of the caravan and her discomfort was evident by her facial expression. One of the young boys from the school noticed it and asked her if the sun was hitting her eyes; when she said yes, the boy pointed to a shady spot under a large tree and said 'Go there, the sun won't hit you anymore.'

I thought that was so considerate coming from someone so young, who not only was aware of her discomfort, but was also sensitive enough to show her the shady spot. It made my heart warm.

 My Saturday didn't feel as unproductive as usual.

-Waluscha Fernandes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear on the site shortly.